March 5, 2011
Saturday Seven (No. 2)
Happy Saturday! It’s been a rainy one here, but it was a super fun morning chatting and thrifting with some lovely local bloggers! What a terrific time!
There have been so many inspirational projects throughout blogland lately, I’m having no problems coming up with a list of lovely must-sees for you to visit and admire!
So, in no particular order, this week’s
Fabric Lucky Clover Specimen Art @ Flamingo Toes
Okay, those little heart-shaped leaves and that stitching? Perfection! This is absolutely adorable, and such a classy take on St. Patty’s Day decor! I have never done any wording with my machine, but I will certainly be giving it a whirl now!
Rainbow Jello @ Funky Polkadot Giraffe
I am adoring everyone’s rainbow renditions of St. Patrick’s Day goodies this year, and this edible version is downright fun! My kids would love this!
Pot O’ Gold Rainbow Scarf @ Childmade
I told you I was hooked on rainbows. I have to give sweet Ms. Lorie from Be Different Act Normal credit for leading me to this darling little project. I think we’re past scarf weather here in Middle Tennessee, or I otherwise would have three of these made, pronto!
Picture Book Shelves @ Helping Little Hands
I’ve had my eye on this project for a couple of weeks now. I think even a total carpentry novice like myself could tackle these! Definitely on my to-do list for my kiddos’ rooms.
Rosette Button Earrings @ Pretty Lil’ Posies
What a simple, yet smart, idea! These are just darling, and you can’t beat the ease of putting a pair together (or the low cost!). What a marvelous gift idea!
Burlap Bins @ A Diamond in the Stuff
Courtney put together these bins using my Lined Canvas Bin tutorial. What a brilliant idea to use the dead space above your cabinets for storage! Love how these turned out!
Tagalong Cupcakes @ Inside BruCrew Life
No lineup is complete without dessert. And if it’s a dessert like this one? Sign me up for a second helping!
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...