April 29, 2012

7 Sweet Treats to Make!

This week’s Saturday 7 is going strong, and y’all have linked up some sweet treats that really have me wanting to head into the kitchen later this afternoon to make something yummy!

one.
Strawberry Croissant French Toast @ A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

What a gorgeous presentation, and I’m sure this is delectable!
two.

Soft Sugar Cookies with Whipped Frosting @ Gluesticks

I so wish I could reach through the screen and snatch up one of these little gems!
three.
Such an easy, festive party treat!

four.
I am absolutely obsessed with Sriracha, and this sounds downright addicting!
five.

Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Jam @ Winnie’s Blog

Those little heart cut-outs are just darling!

six.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Fudgies @ Homespun with Love

For those with special dietary considerations, these are gluten free and vegan!

seven.
Homemade Biscotti @ Wine and Glue

Biscotti makes the perfect mid-morning treat paired with a cup of coffee or tea. Yum!

***

Have you headed over to this week’s Saturday 7 party to link up yet? If not, I hope you will! :)

11 Responses to 7 Sweet Treats to Make!

1. Kristin April 29, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

Thank you so much Amy for featuring our No Bake PB Fugdies in your line up! :)

2. A Pretty Life in the Suburbs April 29, 2012 at 2:33 pm #

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for featuring my croissant french toast! I’m so happy that you liked it!
    Jo-Anna

3. Jayne April 29, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

Yum!

4. Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers April 29, 2012 at 3:07 pm #

These all look delicious! Especially that french toast! Yum!

5. Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} April 29, 2012 at 3:17 pm #

Thank you SO much for featuring my Party Oreos Miss Amy! Hope you have an amazing Sunday!

6. Brandy April 29, 2012 at 7:20 pm #

Thanks so much Amy! What a fun spread of treats to pin!

Brandy
    Gluesticks

7. A To Zebra Celebrations April 29, 2012 at 9:46 pm #

WOW! the french toast looks super yummy!!

8. {northern cottage} April 30, 2012 at 5:48 pm #

everything you do is golden! mmmm yum

9. Margaret Swanton March 26, 2013 at 5:47 pm #

Absolutely delicious. I love the no-bake, gluten-free peanut fudges the most. I must admit I have just stumbled upon your blog via G+ but I will certainly follow it from now on.

Thank you for the great suggestions!

Margaret Swanton, Fantastic Carpet Cleaners Melbourne

• Amy @ Positively Splendid March 27, 2013 at 6:25 am #

Welcome, Margaret! So glad you found your way here.

• Margaret Swanton March 27, 2013 at 11:38 am #

Thank you for the warm welcome, Amy! I am happy to be part of the big family of Positively Splendid fans :)

P.S. loved your new post on handmade cards! Really got me thinking about how much I spend on greeting cards!