Stitch up a sweet apple softie to give as a gift to a teacher or simply to use as festive fall decor. Using my free sewing pattern and tutorial, these little guys are as easy as (apple) pie to make! Read on for all the details.
Archive | Craft Gift Ideas RSS feed for this section
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. Looking for a fun way to display your monogram, or on the lookout for a quick and easy handmade gift for teachers, friends, newlyweds and more? This burlap and cork monogram craft project takes just minutes to make, and it combines rustic and natural elements in a super […]
Chances are, if you have a smart phone, you’ve found yourself at one point or another struggling to find a safe place to charge it. When staying in hotels or others’ homes (or in dorm rooms for college students), it can be a challenge to find an outlet next to a raised surface, so phones can […]
Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
Let’s face it: It can be awfully hard to find great DIY gift ideas for men. Today, I’ve rounded up 25+ of my favorite finds from around the web for terrific handmade gifts for men, including ideas for cooks, campers, golfers, couch potatoes, bookworms and more. You’re sure to find an idea perfect for a special guy […]
I am always on the lookout for fun little craft projects I can whip up quickly to add to my gift-giving stash to pass along to someone special at a moment’s notice. This easy yo-yo clip craft idea is a perfect project to keep important papers organized in style, and these clips couldn’t possibly be easier to […]
Give a personalized gift to a special man in your life by making him an embroidered case to hold his eyeglasses or sunglasses. With this step-by-step how-to, I guide you through the entire process, also providing a printable PDF to make following along as easy can can be. This is an easy sewing project and […]
Prepare a thoughtful (and delicious!) gift to show appreciation to a special teacher in your life by packaging up delicious homemade quick bread in mini loaf pans tied up with a fork and napkin so recipients can dig right in. I’ve created some darling free printable gift tags to finish things off with a flourish, too. […]
Looking for a unique, thoughtful handmade gift idea for a special woman in your life? I’ve rounded up some of my very favorite ideas, many of which can be made with minimal time and on a shoestring budget. These gifts are terrific for mothers, teachers, graduates, neighbors or anyone whose day could use a lift […]
Today’s post is brought to you by DOVE via MomTrends. Moms really deserve our appreciation, don’t you think? Thinking of my own mom, it is incredible to think of all the ways my life is better just because of the amazing woman she is. This Mothers’ Day, I have come up with a gift idea […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...