Today’s post is brought to you by 3M. Looking for a fun, unique way to showcase your favorite photos? This DIY ladder photo display is just the ticket! Outfitted with six ladder “rungs,” each containing two bulldog clips, this DIY photo display makes displaying and swapping out photos as easy as can be. Think of the possibilities: […]
Archive | Home Decor Crafts RSS feed for this section
Add a festive touch of red, white and blue to your home this summer by crafting this patriotic stars and stripes wreath. A whimsical take on the American flag, this wreath features red ribbon stripes and a spray of white stars on a navy grosgrain bow. This wreath makes such a statement, you’ll never believe how […]
Add a touch of luck to your home decor this St. Patrick’s Day with a festive wreath. Brimming with handmade shamrocks made with favorite green-hued fabrics in a variety of vibrant prints, this wreath really makes a fun statement! Let me walk you through the process for how to make one of your own.
One of my favorite ways to spruce up my home for the holidays is by decorating my mantel. I love to take items I already have on hand and add some new ones to the mix to create displays I love! My valentine mantel this year is a great example of shopping my home to […]
Go a bit rustic with your Valentine’s Day decorations this year by creating a whitewashed twig wreath. This is an easy valentine craft project that can be made using natural elements from your own backyard. Let me show you how it’s done!
If you are planning a wedding or other special event, today’s simple place setting idea is one you are sure to love. By taking a standard square napkin and folding it with a flourish, you can give each plate at the table its own bow tie. This idea is easy to execute, too, making it […]
A sweet reminder of some of the ones you love most, my Valentine’s Day embroidery hoop art is an easy craft project perfect for anyone wanting a meaningful way to accent their valentine decor. This project is perfect for displaying children’s names, but it would also be great to give as a handmade wedding gift […]
Looking for a way to add a bit of pizzazz to your home now that your holiday decorations have been packed up and stored away? Stitch up a fringed table runner to spruce up your space in quick and easy fashion! This is a sewing project perfect for beginning and experience sewists alike. Let’s get […]
This post is brought to you by FloraCraft. // With Christmas just around the corner, plan ahead for a spectacular holiday place setting. My glittered faux bois Christmas tree centerpiece will be a gorgeous addition to your holiday table, and it is such an easy project!
Add an elegant touch to your home decor with this lovely faux fur-trimmed pillow. Accented with an optional bow in any color, this is a pillow that can be displayed throughout the winter months, even after Christmas has come and gone. Pillow covers like this one also make perfect handmade holiday gifts, too!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...