Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
Archive | Quick and Easy Gifts RSS feed for this section
I am always on the lookout for fun little craft projects I can whip up quickly to add to my gift-giving stash to pass along to someone special at a moment’s notice. This easy yo-yo clip craft idea is a perfect project to keep important papers organized in style, and these clips couldn’t possibly be easier to […]
Each year, it seems like the advent of spring brings plenty of gift-giving opportunities! With Mothers’ Day, graduations, weddings and more, I am always looking for easy handmade gift ideas. These little polka-dotted trinket dishes can be whipped up in no time flat, and they only cost a mere $1 or so to make. They […]
Infinity scarves are the perfect way to add a pop of color to your spring wardrobe, and the best part is, they can be whipped up in just a matter of minutes! Today I’m sharing all of the details for how to sew an infinity scarf using your favorite pretty fabric. Let’s get right to […]
With spring just around the corner, bring a vibrant touch of color to your space–and get a bit more organized in the process! These sweet stenciled tiled magnets can be made in a flash, and they are the perfect way to keep papers, photos and mementos stylishly neat and tidy on your refrigerator, in your […]
Sometimes it’s the small touches that can take an outfit from drab to fab. If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to add a touch of metallic glam to your wardrobe, this chain and ribbon bracelet is just the ticket! This is an easy craft project that can be made in 5 minutes (or less), […]
It’s hard to believe, but today marks the final installment in the Swell Noel 2013 series. Haven’t all of the ideas shared been wonderful? To finish things off on a sweet note, my friend Melissa from Melly Sews is here to share her recipe for spiced hot chocolate. What a yummy thing to sip as […]
Throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends have stopped by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and also by following the […]
This post is brought to you by Jo-Ann. Add a whimsical touch to holiday gifts and treats by packaging them in darling Santa pants treat bags. With my free pattern, these can be whipped up in no time at all, and they are sure to inspire an abundance of holiday smiles!
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friend have stopped by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and also […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...