With 2013 right around the corner, now is the time to plan your menu for New Year’s Day. Traditional “lucky” foods abound and vary throughout different parts of the country, but today I am going to whittle the list down to my top five lucky New Year’s foods (plus some great ideas for serving them) […]
Archive | Holiday RSS feed for this section
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a fantastic idea from Mique of Thirty Handmade Days plus a free printable for printing your own chalkboard-look wrapping paper! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things […]
I surely can’t be the only one knee-deep in wrapping paper and Scotch tape these days! If you are like me and in a gift-wrapping frenzy during these last days leading up to Christmas, today I have some free printable gift tags for you. To use the tags, simply download the printable sheet below, and […]
This time of year, many of us are on the lookout for fun Christmas crafts, but let’s face it: Sometimes in the midst of the holiday hustle and bustle, time only permits for easy Christmas craft ideas. These miniature tinsel wreaths are constructed with supplies that are readily available, and they make great ornaments, adornments […]
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a delicious idea from Jen of Tatertots & Jello, plus free printables to make a dynamic presentation a snap! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen […]
Christmas is the perfect opportunity to pull out your camera to try out some new creative photo ideas. This is such a magical time of year, as your home is probably brimming with countless backdrops for beautiful Christmas photos! Today I’m sharing a meaningful photo idea for capturing part of the joy of the season […]
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a darling handmade ornament idea from Jen of Craft-O-Maniac. Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram by using the hashtag […]
Add style to your holiday decor this year by creating custom Christmas stockings with my Classic Cuffed Christmas Stocking pattern. Using your favorite fabrics, a full set of these Christmas stockings can easily be completed in a weekend or less. Let me show you how! I shared last week about this year’s Christmas mantel display, […]
Inspired by the gorgeous sunburst mirrors I’ve been admiring in my favorite shelter magazines and catalogs, I made a DIY mirror of my own for less than $30 using a ceiling medallion and humble foam board. Let me show you how to make a DIY sunburst mirror of your own to add pizzazz to your […]
Today’s Swell Noël post features a darling Christmas craft idea from Bonnie and Trish at Uncommon Designs. These little angels would be perfect as centerpieces, or even tree toppers! New to the series? Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...