Add a festive touch of red, white and blue to your home this summer by crafting this patriotic stars and stripes wreath. A whimsical take on the American flag, this wreath features red ribbon stripes and a spray of white stars on a navy grosgrain bow. This wreath makes such a statement, you’ll never believe how […]
Archive | Home Decor Crafts RSS feed for this section
If you haven’t sashayed through the scrapbooking section during your latest trips to the craft store, you really are missing out. There are so many gorgeous, affordable patterned papers available these days, and the ways to use them go far beyond cardmaking, scrapbooking and other standard paper crafts! Today, I’m sharing a simple, beautiful way […]
Add a touch of luck to your home decor this St. Patrick’s Day with a festive wreath. Brimming with handmade shamrocks made with favorite green-hued fabrics in a variety of vibrant prints, this wreath really makes a fun statement! Let me walk you through the process for how to make one of your own.
Looking for a way to add some fabulous color to your home this Valentine’s Day? Don’t miss my felt rose wreath, which is adorned with a garden of beautiful handmade felt roses! For this project, you will need… 12-15 roses made with my Felt Rose Tutorial Grapevine wreath Spray paint Raffia Denim Pinking Shears Coordinating […]
If you are planning a wedding or other special event, today’s simple place setting idea is one you are sure to love. By taking a standard square napkin and folding it with a flourish, you can give each plate at the table its own bow tie. This idea is easy to execute, too, making it […]
Looking for a way to add a bit of pizzazz to your home now that your holiday decorations have been packed up and stored away? Stitch up a fringed table runner to spruce up your space in quick and easy fashion! This is a sewing project perfect for beginning and experience sewists alike. Let’s get […]
With Christmas almost upon us, our family is set to welcome our holiday guests into our home. Before everyone arrives, though, I invite you to come take a tour of our 2013 holiday home, which is filled to the brim with festive touches!
This post is brought to you by FloraCraft. // With Christmas just around the corner, plan ahead for a spectacular holiday place setting. My glittered faux bois Christmas tree centerpiece will be a gorgeous addition to your holiday table, and it is such an easy project!
Add an elegant touch to your home decor with this lovely faux fur-trimmed pillow. Accented with an optional bow in any color, this is a pillow that can be displayed throughout the winter months, even after Christmas has come and gone. Pillow covers like this one also make perfect handmade holiday gifts, too!
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...