I don’t know about you, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for hand-written cards, and especially when it comes to Mother’s Day. I have a little collection of cards my children have made me for Mother’s Day in years past, and I know I will always cherish them. Truly, there […]
Archive | Paper Crafts RSS feed for this section
If you haven’t sashayed through the scrapbooking section during your latest trips to the craft store, you really are missing out. There are so many gorgeous, affordable patterned papers available these days, and the ways to use them go far beyond cardmaking, scrapbooking and other standard paper crafts! Today, I’m sharing a simple, beautiful way […]
There is something fun about being able to play with your food, isn’t there? Today I’m sharing a darling classroom valentine idea that allows children to do just that. These free printable Scrabble valentines come together with Scrabble Cheez-its, and they include a sweet card to make packaging them up a breeze. And the best […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share a few of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, […]
Each Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December, I’ve invited some of my favorite friends over to share some of their favorite holiday-inspired ideas in the 2013 Swell Noël series. If you’re on the lookout for a darling way to spruce up your decor this year, you are going to love this Christmas tree banner […]
Handmade greeting cards are one of my favorite ways to add a personal touch to gifts (and save money, too!), and today Carrie from Worth Pinning is here to share a fabulous idea for creating handmade cards using your fabric fabrics. There are so many possibilities for this technique! After several rainy days, we needed […]
Positively Splendid Back-to-School Week kicks off with an idea to surprise a special educator on the first day of school this year. These free printable apple gift tags are the perfect way to make a traditional red apple extra special, and the poem message is as sweet as the apple itself! Aside from teachers, these […]
Sometimes it’s the little touches that make the biggest impact when entertaining. If you plan to serve pie at your next gathering, impress guests with these easy printable pie pennants. Numbered from one to eight to ensure eight perfectly portioned slices, these are a fun way to brighten up a simple summer dessert! For this […]
Craft patriotic artwork with paint chips to outfit your home in style in summer! PS contributor Megan is here today with all the details. Hey Everyone! Megan, from The Homes I Have Made, back this month with another tutorial – and this one is fun, easy, and free! We live in a military community where love […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...