Each year when my kids head back to school, our family’s schedule inevitably becomes much more hectic. With homework, sports practices, music lessons and church activities, our daily routine has to be a finely tuned machine to allow us to keep up with everything on our plate, and especially household chores. Over time, I have […]
Archive | Crafts RSS feed for this section
Usher in the back-to-school season by crafting a sweet no-sew fabric apple garland to decorate a classroom or any other space. This is a super easy craft project that requires just a few basic materials, and it is a great way to use up fabric scraps! Let me show you how it’s done.
Heading back to school means it’s time once again to hit the books, and today I’m sharing a fun back to school craft project I’ve made with the help of Michaels Stores to keep books organized in adorable fashion. Featuring a sweet pencil eraser “stem,” these cute apple bookends can be made in just minutes, […]
Quick to make and fun to wear, these medallion necklaces are a great kids’ craft idea to make on a lazy afternoon, at a birthday party, or in the classroom. Featuring just a few readily available supplies, this is a craft suitable for kids of all ages, as it allows them to put their own […]
God’s eyes are a kids’ craft idea that has been around for ages, and chances are you’ve made a few at summer camps in years past. Revive an old tradition by crafting up a few of these with your kids this summer! Let me fill you in on all the details.
Today’s post is brought to you by Rich Products. Last week, I had the privilege to serve alongside some very wonderful, generous people at our church’s VBS, and on the final day, I knew I wanted to give them something special to show them how much I appreciated all of their hard work. By packaging […]
Looking for an entertaining, easy kids’ craft project to make this summer? Barefoot sandals are not only great fun to make, they are also a blast to wear! Made with beads and stretch cords, these “sandals” slip onto the foot to give the look of wearing shoes when you are actually barefoot. This project is suitable for kids of […]
Today’s post is brought to you by 3M. Looking for a fun, unique way to showcase your favorite photos? This DIY ladder photo display is just the ticket! Outfitted with six ladder “rungs,” each containing two bulldog clips, this DIY photo display makes displaying and swapping out photos as easy as can be. Think of the possibilities: […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. Looking for a fun way to display your monogram, or on the lookout for a quick and easy handmade gift for teachers, friends, newlyweds and more? This burlap and cork monogram craft project takes just minutes to make, and it combines rustic and natural elements in a super […]
This post is sponsored by Plaid in conjunction with the Blueprint Social. If your summer travels take you to the beach, commemorate your trip by creating pretty sea shell ornaments. Made with Mod Podge Collage Clay from Plaid, this is an easy craft project that doubles as a lovely memento. Let me fill you in on […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...