Heading back to school means it’s time once again to hit the books, and today I’m sharing a fun back to school craft project I’ve made with the help of Michaels Stores to keep books organized in adorable fashion. Featuring a sweet pencil eraser “stem,” these cute apple bookends can be made in just minutes, […]
Archive | Kids’ Crafts RSS feed for this section
Quick to make and fun to wear, these medallion necklaces are a great kids’ craft idea to make on a lazy afternoon, at a birthday party, or in the classroom. Featuring just a few readily available supplies, this is a craft suitable for kids of all ages, as it allows them to put their own […]
God’s eyes are a kids’ craft idea that has been around for ages, and chances are you’ve made a few at summer camps in years past. Revive an old tradition by crafting up a few of these with your kids this summer! Let me fill you in on all the details.
Looking for an entertaining, easy kids’ craft project to make this summer? Barefoot sandals are not only great fun to make, they are also a blast to wear! Made with beads and stretch cords, these “sandals” slip onto the foot to give the look of wearing shoes when you are actually barefoot. This project is suitable for kids of […]
This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With Independence Day later this week, craft up some festive patriotic star necklaces with your kids to wear on the big day! These necklaces come together in no time at all, and they are made extra-special with a secret supply that will help them glow […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. On the lookout for a fun craft project to do with your kids this summer? These clever tote bags are made from upcycled t-shirts, and they are perfect for toting to the library, pool and more. Let me fill you in on all the details, including some […]
Add a whimsical touch to your next summer gathering by serving adorable flip flop mini sandwiches. These are as easy as can be to make and a great idea for making with and serving to kids. Read on for all the details!
Today’s post is brought to you by Rich Products. // Is there someone special to whom you would like to show your appreciation this Valentine’s Day? If so, I have a perfect idea for giving them a memorable, thoughtful gift that takes almost no time at all. In just 15 minutes (or less!) you can whip […]
There is something fun about being able to play with your food, isn’t there? Today I’m sharing a darling classroom valentine idea that allows children to do just that. These free printable Scrabble valentines come together with Scrabble Cheez-its, and they include a sweet card to make packaging them up a breeze. And the best […]
As a mom of a boy, it can be challenging to come up with Valentine’s Day classroom ideas that aren’t overly sentimental or mushy. Today’s printable valentine idea is one that is terrific for boys or girls. These bullseye valentines, which feature a pencil outfitted as a cute arrow, are sure to hit the mark with any […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...