Fall is certainly my very favorite time of year, and I am always on the lookout for easy DIY fall decor projects to add a touch of the season to my home. Today, I’m sharing a super easy fall decor craft project that requires just a few basic supplies and only a half hour or […]
Archive | Quick and Easy Crafts RSS feed for this section
Usher in the back-to-school season by crafting a sweet no-sew fabric apple garland to decorate a classroom or any other space. This is a super easy craft project that requires just a few basic materials, and it is a great way to use up fabric scraps! Let me show you how it’s done.
Heading back to school means it’s time once again to hit the books, and today I’m sharing a fun back to school craft project I’ve made with the help of Michaels Stores to keep books organized in adorable fashion. Featuring a sweet pencil eraser “stem,” these cute apple bookends can be made in just minutes, […]
Quick to make and fun to wear, these medallion necklaces are a great kids’ craft idea to make on a lazy afternoon, at a birthday party, or in the classroom. Featuring just a few readily available supplies, this is a craft suitable for kids of all ages, as it allows them to put their own […]
Looking for an entertaining, easy kids’ craft project to make this summer? Barefoot sandals are not only great fun to make, they are also a blast to wear! Made with beads and stretch cords, these “sandals” slip onto the foot to give the look of wearing shoes when you are actually barefoot. This project is suitable for kids of […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. Looking for a fun way to display your monogram, or on the lookout for a quick and easy handmade gift for teachers, friends, newlyweds and more? This burlap and cork monogram craft project takes just minutes to make, and it combines rustic and natural elements in a super […]
This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With Independence Day later this week, craft up some festive patriotic star necklaces with your kids to wear on the big day! These necklaces come together in no time at all, and they are made extra-special with a secret supply that will help them glow […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. On the lookout for a fun craft project to do with your kids this summer? These clever tote bags are made from upcycled t-shirts, and they are perfect for toting to the library, pool and more. Let me fill you in on all the details, including some […]
Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
I am always on the lookout for fun little craft projects I can whip up quickly to add to my gift-giving stash to pass along to someone special at a moment’s notice. This easy yo-yo clip craft idea is a perfect project to keep important papers organized in style, and these clips couldn’t possibly be easier to […]
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- DIY Fall Tablescape #TulipForYourHome September 10, 2014
- Individual Fruit Pizzas #GiveBakery September 8, 2014
- Elegant Fall Wreath September 4, 2014
- Leaf Embroidery Hoop Art (Easy Fall Decor Idea) September 2, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Crystal: I love how you used the stencils!! The napkins and...
- Crystal: Beautiful wreath! I love the addition of the peaco...
- Amy: I Love this! I cannot wait to see your posts! Th...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...