Chances are, if you have a smart phone, you’ve found yourself at one point or another struggling to find a safe place to charge it. When staying in hotels or others’ homes (or in dorm rooms for college students), it can be a challenge to find an outlet next to a raised surface, so phones can […]
Archive | Gifts for Men RSS feed for this section
Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
Let’s face it: It can be awfully hard to find great DIY gift ideas for men. Today, I’ve rounded up 25+ of my favorite finds from around the web for terrific handmade gifts for men, including ideas for cooks, campers, golfers, couch potatoes, bookworms and more. You’re sure to find an idea perfect for a special guy […]
Give a personalized gift to a special man in your life by making him an embroidered case to hold his eyeglasses or sunglasses. With this step-by-step how-to, I guide you through the entire process, also providing a printable PDF to make following along as easy can can be. This is an easy sewing project and […]
PS Contributor Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here to share a new project that I firmly believe is absolutely brilliant, and I think y’all will too! Take it away, Megan! *** Hello Positively Splendid readers! It’s Megan from The Homes I Have Made, and I am really excited to be back this […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...