Heading back to school means it’s time once again to hit the books, and today I’m sharing a fun back to school craft project I’ve made with the help of Michaels Stores to keep books organized in adorable fashion. Featuring a sweet pencil eraser “stem,” these cute apple bookends can be made in just minutes, […]
Archive | Gifts for Teachers RSS feed for this section
Chances are, if you have a smart phone, you’ve found yourself at one point or another struggling to find a safe place to charge it. When staying in hotels or others’ homes (or in dorm rooms for college students), it can be a challenge to find an outlet next to a raised surface, so phones can […]
I am always on the lookout for fun little craft projects I can whip up quickly to add to my gift-giving stash to pass along to someone special at a moment’s notice. This easy yo-yo clip craft idea is a perfect project to keep important papers organized in style, and these clips couldn’t possibly be easier to […]
Looking for a unique, thoughtful handmade gift idea for a special woman in your life? I’ve rounded up some of my very favorite ideas, many of which can be made with minimal time and on a shoestring budget. These gifts are terrific for mothers, teachers, graduates, neighbors or anyone whose day could use a lift […]
Today’s post is brought to you by DOVE via MomTrends. Moms really deserve our appreciation, don’t you think? Thinking of my own mom, it is incredible to think of all the ways my life is better just because of the amazing woman she is. This Mothers’ Day, I have come up with a gift idea […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friend have stopped by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and also […]
On the lookout for an easy handmade gift idea that can be whipped up in minutes? This sequined picture frame can be made in a half hour (or less!), and it only requires a handful of easy-to-find supplies. Let’s get started!
On the lookout for a special handmade gift idea? Jessica from Sunny Tuesday is here today to share a fun idea for crafting chic monogram key chains that can be made in minutes and cost just $1 apiece! What a fun gift idea for teachers to use for their classroom keys! *** Hey there! With […]
Positively Splendid Back-to-School Week kicks off with an idea to surprise a special educator on the first day of school this year. These free printable apple gift tags are the perfect way to make a traditional red apple extra special, and the poem message is as sweet as the apple itself! Aside from teachers, these […]
With today being May 1 (can you believe it?) the end of the school year is just around the corner. With teacher appreciation gifts, and gifts for coaches, piano teachers and more, situations requiring a meaningful, thoughtful gift are never in short supply this time of year! Today I am sharing a fun set of printable […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...