Chances are, if you have a smart phone, you’ve found yourself at one point or another struggling to find a safe place to charge it. When staying in hotels or others’ homes (or in dorm rooms for college students), it can be a challenge to find an outlet next to a raised surface, so phones can […]
Archive | Gifts for Women RSS feed for this section
Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
I am always on the lookout for fun little craft projects I can whip up quickly to add to my gift-giving stash to pass along to someone special at a moment’s notice. This easy yo-yo clip craft idea is a perfect project to keep important papers organized in style, and these clips couldn’t possibly be easier to […]
Looking for a unique, thoughtful handmade gift idea for a special woman in your life? I’ve rounded up some of my very favorite ideas, many of which can be made with minimal time and on a shoestring budget. These gifts are terrific for mothers, teachers, graduates, neighbors or anyone whose day could use a lift […]
Each year, it seems like the advent of spring brings plenty of gift-giving opportunities! With Mothers’ Day, graduations, weddings and more, I am always looking for easy handmade gift ideas. These little polka-dotted trinket dishes can be whipped up in no time flat, and they only cost a mere $1 or so to make. They […]
Infinity scarves are the perfect way to add a pop of color to your spring wardrobe, and the best part is, they can be whipped up in just a matter of minutes! Today I’m sharing all of the details for how to sew an infinity scarf using your favorite pretty fabric. Let’s get right to […]
Sometimes it’s the small touches that can take an outfit from drab to fab. If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to add a touch of metallic glam to your wardrobe, this chain and ribbon bracelet is just the ticket! This is an easy craft project that can be made in 5 minutes (or less), […]
Add an elegant touch to your home decor with this lovely faux fur-trimmed pillow. Accented with an optional bow in any color, this is a pillow that can be displayed throughout the winter months, even after Christmas has come and gone. Pillow covers like this one also make perfect handmade holiday gifts, too!
On the lookout for an easy handmade gift idea that can be whipped up in minutes? This sequined picture frame can be made in a half hour (or less!), and it only requires a handful of easy-to-find supplies. Let’s get started!
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...