Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
Archive | Sewing for Women RSS feed for this section
Infinity scarves are the perfect way to add a pop of color to your spring wardrobe, and the best part is, they can be whipped up in just a matter of minutes! Today I’m sharing all of the details for how to sew an infinity scarf using your favorite pretty fabric. Let’s get right to […]
Today I’m sharing a pretty snowflake pillow I made recently to use for my holiday decor this year. I love the Scandinavian feel of this pillow, and the best part is that it took me well under a half hour (from start to finish!) to make!
With holiday gift-giving time just around the corner, now is the time to craft thoughtful handmade gifts. Travel jewelry cases would make a terrific gift for any of the ladies on your list, and with my complete step-by-step tutorial and free PDF pattern, they can be stitched in no time! These would be a perfect […]
With Memorial Day festivities this weekend, it is likely you’ll be donning your favorite sunglasses as you head out into the great outdoors. Ensure your shades stay scratch-free all summer long by making a pretty sunglasses case to tuck into your pool bag or purse using this quick and easy tutorial. This sunglasses case features […]
Being a southern girl, there are few things I love more than to punch up an outfit with a feminine, flirty accessory. This lace-embellished tote bag features delicate lace and a bold monogram: the perfect combination of sweetness and sass! By using a pre-made tote bag, this is a fun DIY accessory project that you […]
Accessories truly can make an outfit, and this simple clutch-style handbag is no exception. This wristlet clutch handbag can easily be completed in the span of an afternoon, and it is the perfect way to use up scraps of fabric you might have on hand. When you see how easily these come together, you’ll want […]
I am always on the hunt for out-of-the-ordinary gift ideas to serve as stocking-stuffers for family members, or unique gifts for teachers, friends, and neighbors. These Portable First-Aid Kit Rolls are the perfect combination of function and style, as essential first-aid supplies are stowed away in an attractive fabric organizer, complete with a feminine bow. […]
Who can believe Halloween is less than one week away? If you’re at a loss for a quick and easy costume idea suitable for everyone in your family, PS contributor Megan is ready to come in for the rescue! *** Happy Halloween, PS Readers! I’m excited to be back this month with a super quick, […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...