Prepare a thoughtful (and delicious!) gift to show appreciation to a special teacher in your life by packaging up delicious homemade quick bread in mini loaf pans tied up with a fork and napkin so recipients can dig right in. I’ve created some darling free printable gift tags to finish things off with a flourish, too. […]
Archive | Positively Printables RSS feed for this section
I don’t know about you, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for hand-written cards, and especially when it comes to Mother’s Day. I have a little collection of cards my children have made me for Mother’s Day in years past, and I know I will always cherish them. Truly, there […]
Today’s post is brought to you by DOVE via MomTrends. Moms really deserve our appreciation, don’t you think? Thinking of my own mom, it is incredible to think of all the ways my life is better just because of the amazing woman she is. This Mothers’ Day, I have come up with a gift idea […]
With spring right around the corner, gift-giving season is about to be in full swing. With things like teacher appreciation, Mothers’ Day, weddings, graduations, and more, I am always on the lookout for unique, inexpensive gifts. Today, I’m sharing a fun set of free monogram printables in a trendy houndstooth pattern and three different color […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Rich Products. // Is there someone special to whom you would like to show your appreciation this Valentine’s Day? If so, I have a perfect idea for giving them a memorable, thoughtful gift that takes almost no time at all. In just 15 minutes (or less!) you can whip […]
There is something fun about being able to play with your food, isn’t there? Today I’m sharing a darling classroom valentine idea that allows children to do just that. These free printable Scrabble valentines come together with Scrabble Cheez-its, and they include a sweet card to make packaging them up a breeze. And the best […]
As a mom of a boy, it can be challenging to come up with Valentine’s Day classroom ideas that aren’t overly sentimental or mushy. Today’s printable valentine idea is one that is terrific for boys or girls. These bullseye valentines, which feature a pencil outfitted as a cute arrow, are sure to hit the mark with any […]
It’s never too early to plan ahead for fun valentines that stand out from the crowd. Today’s project idea is perfect not only for entertaining, but also for kiddos to hand out to their friends at school. My Love Potion Valentines include everything needed to make a yummy serving of ruby-red love potion: bottled water, a […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friend have stopped by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and also […]
On the lookout for an easy handmade gift idea that can be whipped up in minutes? This sequined picture frame can be made in a half hour (or less!), and it only requires a handful of easy-to-find supplies. Let’s get started!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...