Add a bright pop of citrus flavor to your daily breakfast or snack routine by preparing a loaf of this lovely, easy-as-pie citrus tea bread. Topped with a bright citrus glaze and a gorgeous mixture of lemon and lime zest and sugar, this bread features a crumb that mimics the taste and texture of pound […]
Archive | Breads RSS feed for this section
On the lookout for a delicious recipe to give as gifts to teachers, neighbors and more? My honey bun mini loaves are just the ticket! Infused with cinnamon and nutmeg and drizzled with fragrant honey, this quick bread is perfect not only for breakfast, but also for dessert when served with a dollop of vanilla […]
Each year when I was small, I can remember my mom baking up a pan of delicious sticky buns to eat on Easter morning. Even better than standard sticky buns, though, these buns were something truly special: one bite into each one revealed an empty center, just like the empty tomb discovered on Easter morning. […]
Two flavors that marry perfectly together are blueberry and lemon, and this blueberry oatmeal bread features both in a quick bread loaf with a scone-like consistency. The oatmeal in this bread imparts a pleasant chewiness to the crumb, and the subtly sweet batter allows the flavor of the fresh berries to truly shine. Serve this […]
I feel like this post should be titled something like, “You made bread out of what?!“ This gorgeous, delicious quick bread recipe is made possible with the magic of a very unlikely ingredient that you might associate more with dinner at a Mexican food restaurant than at your breakfast table: avocado! Because avocados are a […]
Freshly baked scones are a delicious way to add a special touch to breakfast and brunch, and especially when they combine the delicious flavors of cherry and orange. These cherry scones feature a super-moist crumb that is studded with dried fruit and drizzled generously with orange-vanilla glaze. This is a wonderful scone recipe that you’ll […]
One of my favorite weekend traditions is sitting down to eat a lazy, conversation-filled brunch with my family. It’s a time during each of our weeks when we can recharge and regroup after the hustle and bustle of our usual routine. Sometimes I like to throw a change-up into our typical brunch menu, like I […]
It’s the perfect time of year to stop and take a minute to count your many blessings, and some of my blogging friends and I thought it would be very fitting of the season to gather together today for a gratitude blog hop to let our families know just how much we love and appreciate […]
This time of year, I am always on the lookout for special, delicious recipes suitable for gift-giving. Today’s recipe for cranberry-pumpkin bread is one of those! The tender, moist crumb of this quick bread is infused with pumpkin flavor and studded with cranberries and pecans, making it not only delicious, but also pretty to slice […]
Pecan pralines and pumpkin desserts happen to be two of my favorite fall treats, so any recipe that combines the two categories is my idea of fall recipe heaven! Today’s recipe for Pumpkin Praline Muffins is one that is impressive enough for entertaining, yet easy enough to whip up any day of the week. The […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...