Add a whimsical touch to your next summer gathering by serving adorable flip flop mini sandwiches. These are as easy as can be to make and a great idea for making with and serving to kids. Read on for all the details!
Archive | Food Crafts RSS feed for this section
It’s never too early to plan ahead for fun valentines that stand out from the crowd. Today’s project idea is perfect not only for entertaining, but also for kiddos to hand out to their friends at school. My Love Potion Valentines include everything needed to make a yummy serving of ruby-red love potion: bottled water, a […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
This is a sponsored post written in conjunction with Jo-Ann Stores and Wilton. All opinions are entirely my own. Love the idea of delighting the little ones in your life with fun Halloween treats, but lacking the time to make it all happen? Let me show you how I put together some no-bake Halloween pops […]
Skip the usual flowers this Mothers’ Day and give a yummy gift instead. PS contributor Carrie from Worth Pinning shares details for how to make and decorate Mothers’ Day flower cupcakes that will ensure Mom has a sweet day! Hello Positively Splendid readers, it’s Carrie from Worth Pinning! As a former florist, I know the […]
Juicy blueberries. Icing-covered egg-shaped cupcakes with sprinkles. Fizzy, colorful punch served in festive glasses that are certainly not spill-proof. Is the above a recipe for an afternoon of Easter-themed fun with the kiddos? Certainly! But any mom knows that this scenario is also a recipe for a mess waiting to happen. When I received an […]
Good Morning, Positively Splendid! This is Carrie from Worth Pinning and I’m sharing a St. Patrick’s Day breakfast sure to put a little extra Spring in your family’s steps. St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect opportunity to surprise your kids will a rainbow-filled kind of morning. After months of bitter cold temperatures and snow still […]
Y’all sure know how to make a girl hungry!! After perusing the many terrific ideas linked up in this week’s Saturday 7 Party, I found myself pining over all of the delicious and creative food ideas linked up so far. Here are some of my favorites (in no particular order):Fall Leaf Apple Pie @ Amy’s […]
Ready or not, back to school time is almost upon us! (Or, as is the case here in middle Tennessee, it is already here!) Today I’m sharing the full how-to for the fun apple cupcakes I made to send with my daughter to school for her first day of kindergarten last week, which were inspired […]
It is always nice to have special gift ideas in your arsenal that make it possible to get kiddos involved in the prep process. The idea I’m sharing today – Flower Rice Krispies Treat Pops – is one that enables children to add their artistic stamp to a sweet gift perfect for teachers, moms, grandmas […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...