Although I would love to have an infinite amount of creative time at my disposal, that is sadly not the case! On days that are particularly hectic, sometimes all the time I can sneak is 15 minutes. That is often all that is needed, though, to complete fun home decor craft projects from start to finish. This fall leaf wreath is one such project, as it utilizes just 5 easy-to-find supplies. Let me show you how to make a fall leaf wreath of your own!
For this project, you will need…
- A grapevine wreath
- A pre-made fall leaf garland
- A decorative element for the center (I used a swag of Indian corn that I found at Jo-Ann, but natural elements like pine cones would be lovely, too)
- Wired ribbon
- Hot glue
- Wrap the leaf garland around the wreath, securing with hot glue as you work, leaving a portion of the right-hand side uncovered. (If you wish, you can wrap the entire wreath in leaves, but you will need 2 garlands instead of 1.)
- Create a bow with the ribbon, and affix to the top left of the wreath with hot glue.
- Hang the decorative swag from the top of the wreath so it is displayed at the center.
It’s as simple as that!
This wreath made an appearance in my fall front porch display. Be sure to check out that posts for lots of other great fall decorating inspiration!
And this round-up of 40+ Must-Try Fall Ideas is sure to inspire you, too!