As a blogger and new DSLR photographer, I have quickly learned the #1 rule for good photos can be summed up in two words: Natural Light. I strive whenever possible to shoot photos of my finished projects only when there is ample daylight to go around.
I am thrilled to say that I have finally found the answer to that conundrum: Lightscoop!
This little device is downright brilliant. The concept is simple: Slide the Lightscoop over your camera’s pop-up flash to redirect that light to a ceiling or wall. The result? Gorgeous, brightly lit and natural-looking photos!
At $29.95, this is a fantastic, affordable, effective alternative to an expensive external flash. And, just to give you an idea of how wonderfully Lightscoop works, let me present Exhibit One: photos of sweet baby George taken earlier this week.
- A list of compatible cameras
- Detailed setup instructions
- A helpful video to show you the Lightscoop in action
- Leave a comment here telling me how you think Lightscoop will help improve your photos.
- Like Lightscoop on Facebook (be sure to tell them PS sent you!), and come back to leave a comment.
- Follow Lightscoop on Twitter, and leave a comment letting me know you did/do.
- Spread the word about this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, or you own blog. For all you tweeters out there, you can copy and paste this tweet:
- No more ugly photos! Enter to #win a Lightscoop: http://ow.ly/9YzZO with @splendidamy and @LightScoop at Positively Splendid!