WINNERS ANNOUNCED – GIVEAWAY CLOSEDCongratulations to… 5 – Desi @ Wee Share13 – Camilla3 – Country Mouse46- Rischel23 – lollimom/flairshare *** Thank you to LUNA Protein for providing me a LUNA Protein sample pack to review. The opinions I’ve expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. *** For the last two […]
If you’ve got a car trip planned for Labor Day, this post will be perfectly timed for you! Make car travel trays for your kiddos to make on-the-go meals easy peasy! *** Hi – I am Athena from www.thestuffofsuccess.com and I am thrilled to be guest posting at Positively Splendid today. The Stuff Of Success […]
It’s been a birthday kind of week here at Positively Splendid! Monday, I shared the full details of the under the sea birthday party I recently planned for my daughter’s fourth birthday earlier this month, and yesterday I gave details for how to create sand pail cupcakes and cupcake toppers. Today, in the final installment […]
I shared yesterday the details of my daughter’s Under the Sea 4th birthday celebration, so if you’re just tuning in, you might want to head over to that post first to get the full scoop of this party.Today, I’m sharing with you how I put together the Sand Pail Cupcakes for the cake display, as […]
Today marks the final installment in our Boredom Busters series. In case you’ve missed a week or two, here’s a brief recap of the ideas I’ve shared so far:Edible Bingo Photo Scavenger HuntMagnetic Fishy GameOn tap for today is a project that enables children to use their creativity to benefit others! With school having started in […]
My daughter turned four at the beginning of this month, and we threw an under the sea birthday party in honor of her big day. With bright, whimsical decorations, fun activities and tasty food galore, the party was a great success! Here are the details for how I put it together.The GraphicsIn planning any party, […]
Good Saturday morning!! It has been far too long since I posted my list of favorites, but I am back in the saddle this week to share a list that will more than make up for the time lapse between this and my last Saturday Seven post!New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday marks my Saturday Seven, […]
Bethany from Bethy Belle Crafts is here today to share an idea for turning a ho-hum object into something inspired by the pages of a Pottery Barn catalog! *** Hi everyone! My name is Bethany and I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful children and wife to an amazing husband. I like […]
Super quick and easy, these easy homemade granola bars are a great way to incorporate some healthy fiber, nuts and dried fruit into your (or you little one’s!) diet. These make for a terrific after school snack or on-the-go breakfast! Easy Granola Bars(adapted from USA Weekend)2 cups rolled oats1/2 cup wheat germ1/2 cup sliced […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...