You might remember that I used them in my Halloween mantel. I loved the whimsical touch they added to that display so much, I decided to use one of them to punch up a simple throw pillow, along with some pretty baubles from Styled by Tori Spelling. From start to finish, this was a 30-minute project. Let me show you how I did it!
For this project, you will need…
- 18-inch pillow form
- Lime green twill fabric
- Black and white houndstooth fabric
- Black thread
- Felt spiderweb decoration
- Styled by Tori Spelling necklace bottom and connector pieces
- Basic sewing supplies: machine, shears, pins, etc.
- Optional, but recommended: Rotary cutter and mat
- From the lime green twill: (1) piece at 18×18″
- From the black and white houndstooth: (2) pieces at 12×18″