Infinity scarves are the perfect way to add a pop of color to your spring wardrobe, and the best part is, they can be whipped up in just a matter of minutes! Today I’m sharing all of the details for how to sew an infinity scarf using your favorite pretty fabric. Let’s get right to […]
Tag Archives | Sewn Accessories
Sometimes it’s the small touches that can take an outfit from drab to fab. If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to add a touch of metallic glam to your wardrobe, this chain and ribbon bracelet is just the ticket! This is an easy craft project that can be made in 5 minutes (or less), […]
With holiday gift-giving time just around the corner, now is the time to craft thoughtful handmade gifts. Travel jewelry cases would make a terrific gift for any of the ladies on your list, and with my complete step-by-step tutorial and free PDF pattern, they can be stitched in no time! These would be a perfect […]
Give kids an oh-so-sweet way to collect candy this Halloween during trick-or-treating with a personalized candy corn tote bag. Even if you are new to sewing, this is a project this is entirely doable in the span of an afternoon (or less!). Let me show you how easily this comes together.
Hello PS Readers! I am so excited to be back today to share this quick, fun and easy tutorial with you! I am not a huge jewelry wearer (you can more often find me in workout clothes and headbands ;); but when I do, I like my necklaces to be bold, simple and colorful. When […]
This post is brought to you by Plaid Crafts. Anyone who knows me knows I am a girl who loves to accessorize, so when a box of gorgeous goodies from the new Martha Stewart Jewelry line recently arrived on my doorstep, I was delighted to dig right in! In my experience with Martha Stewart products from […]
Looking for a fun accessory to punch up your spring wardrobe? Look no further than this gorgeous DIY necklace idea shared today by PS contributor Janel from NellieBellie! Supplies: Sculpey clay Acrylic paint in multiple colors gold chain gold jewelry rings (for attaching discs to chain)
Being a southern girl, there are few things I love more than to punch up an outfit with a feminine, flirty accessory. This lace-embellished tote bag features delicate lace and a bold monogram: the perfect combination of sweetness and sass! By using a pre-made tote bag, this is a fun DIY accessory project that you […]
Accessories truly can make an outfit, and this simple clutch-style handbag is no exception. This wristlet clutch handbag can easily be completed in the span of an afternoon, and it is the perfect way to use up scraps of fabric you might have on hand. When you see how easily these come together, you’ll want […]
It’s nice to have a go-to flower tutorial for embellishing all sorts of things, from home decor items and wearable accessories to gift wrapping and more. Today’s tutorial for easy handmade felt poppies is one I recently came up with to accent the desk lamp shade in my sewing room and home office, and these […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...