Usher in the back-to-school season by crafting a sweet no-sew fabric apple garland to decorate a classroom or any other space. This is a super easy craft project that requires just a few basic materials, and it is a great way to use up fabric scraps! Let me show you how it’s done.
Tag Archives | Crafts
Heading back to school means it’s time once again to hit the books, and today I’m sharing a fun back to school craft project I’ve made with the help of Michaels Stores to keep books organized in adorable fashion. Featuring a sweet pencil eraser “stem,” these cute apple bookends can be made in just minutes, […]
Looking for an entertaining, easy kids’ craft project to make this summer? Barefoot sandals are not only great fun to make, they are also a blast to wear! Made with beads and stretch cords, these “sandals” slip onto the foot to give the look of wearing shoes when you are actually barefoot. This project is suitable for kids of […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. Looking for a fun way to display your monogram, or on the lookout for a quick and easy handmade gift for teachers, friends, newlyweds and more? This burlap and cork monogram craft project takes just minutes to make, and it combines rustic and natural elements in a super […]
This post is sponsored by Plaid in conjunction with the Blueprint Social. If your summer travels take you to the beach, commemorate your trip by creating pretty sea shell ornaments. Made with Mod Podge Collage Clay from Plaid, this is an easy craft project that doubles as a lovely memento. Let me fill you in on […]
This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With Independence Day later this week, craft up some festive patriotic star necklaces with your kids to wear on the big day! These necklaces come together in no time at all, and they are made extra-special with a secret supply that will help them glow […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. On the lookout for a fun craft project to do with your kids this summer? These clever tote bags are made from upcycled t-shirts, and they are perfect for toting to the library, pool and more. Let me fill you in on all the details, including some […]
Add a festive touch of red, white and blue to your home this summer by crafting this patriotic stars and stripes wreath. A whimsical take on the American flag, this wreath features red ribbon stripes and a spray of white stars on a navy grosgrain bow. This wreath makes such a statement, you’ll never believe how […]
I am always on the lookout for fun little craft projects I can whip up quickly to add to my gift-giving stash to pass along to someone special at a moment’s notice. This easy yo-yo clip craft idea is a perfect project to keep important papers organized in style, and these clips couldn’t possibly be easier to […]
Little embellishments can make a big difference in handmade projects, and today I’m sharing a super easy tutorial for lace flowers that are perfect for punching up everything from tote bags to sweaters, garlands and more. Using just a few easy-to-find supplies, you’ll never believe how simply these come together! Let me fill you in […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...