Wanting to craft some Easter eggs that will stand the test of time? Stitch together a few of these sweet fabric Easter egg softies! This is the perfect Easter craft to use for Easter decorations, but these eggs would be darling tucked inside Easter baskets, too. And by using any combination of fabrics and trims, […]
Tag Archives | Free Patterns
These felt heart sachets are stitched completely by hand, and they are a great project to try your hand at basic hand embroidery. Why not surprise someone special with a handmade valentine craft that smells as nice as it looks? Read on for the free pattern and full how-to.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, now is the time to round up some fun craft ideas for the day of love and get to work. Today’s free sewing pattern will enable you to make two fun valentine projects: a heart pocket pillow and a heart-shaped treat bag. Either one is sure to be […]
I have always loved the idea behind the terry bibs made of hand towels that slip right over the child’s head, much like this one: The only problem? My kids all have ginormous heads, so making a neck opening large enough to accommodate their colossal craniums makes it so the bib hangs down too low […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...