Friends, there are some projects that I work on behind the scenes here at Positively Splendid that it takes all I can muster to keep a secret. Today happens to be a very special day when I get to finally share the very exciting details about one such project! Over the summer, I was approached […]
Tag Archives | Holiday
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a darling handmade ornament idea from Jen of Craft-O-Maniac. Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram by using the hashtag […]
One of the first places I decorate in my home each holiday season is my mantel, as I really use this space to set the tone for the rest of my holiday decor. This year, I opted to use a red, lime green and gold color scheme for my mantel display, incorporating a number of […]
Once again, y’all are truly knocking my socks off in this week’s Saturday 7 Party! Today’s Sunday Spotlight features 10 holiday projects that have caught my eye from this week’s lineup. Pear Ornament @ A Pumpkin and a Princess Chalkboard Art Ornaments @ Clean and Scentsible Easy DIY Christmas Trees @ Marisa Howard Design Glitter […]
Inevitably during the holidays, I always wind up needing a very last-minute gift to take to a dinner party, or something to give to a neighbor or a teacher at a moment’s notice. This simple potted herb gift idea is one that is perfect for such instances! By sprucing up a potted herb (I found mine […]
Today’s Swell Noël post features a darling pillow idea from the ever-talented Bev of Flamingo Toes. New to the series? Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest […]
When it comes to holiday gift-giving, I really strive to make the presentation of the gift as special as the contents inside. Today’s idea for quick-and-easy drawstring gift bags will enable you to add extra panache to your holiday gift-wrapping, and because they are made of fabric, they can be passed along from recipient to recipient […]
With four small children, I am always on the lookout for ways to make the holidays special with hands-on seasonal activities. The winter months are the perfect time to cozy up at the kitchen table and make something with our own hands! After the Thanksgiving turkey was eaten and the excitement of football games had […]
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a fabulous take on the chalkboard projects that are so current: print and make your own set of festive ornaments, with printables compliments of Kiki at Kiki Creates! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented […]
Wanting a way to gussy up your holiday gift wrapping that requires a minimal amount of time and effort? These Sparkly Fabric Gift Tags are just the ticket! Each takes only a few minutes to make, yet the statement they make on any wrapped gift will make everyone think you are a gift-wrapper extraordinaire. Today […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...