To me, Easter crafts are the best possible way to kick off my spring crafting season. Today’s easy craft idea for making a sweet carrot garland out of felt is one that can easily be finished in the span of an afternoon, and the bright, vibrant colors are sure to break through the winter blahs […]
Tag Archives | Holiday Decor
This time of year, many of us are on the lookout for fun Christmas crafts, but let’s face it: Sometimes in the midst of the holiday hustle and bustle, time only permits for easy Christmas craft ideas. These miniature tinsel wreaths are constructed with supplies that are readily available, and they make great ornaments, adornments […]
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a darling handmade ornament idea from Jen of Craft-O-Maniac. Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram by using the hashtag […]
Add style to your holiday decor this year by creating custom Christmas stockings with my Classic Cuffed Christmas Stocking pattern. Using your favorite fabrics, a full set of these Christmas stockings can easily be completed in a weekend or less. Let me show you how! I shared last week about this year’s Christmas mantel display, […]
Today’s Swell Noël post features a darling Christmas craft idea from Bonnie and Trish at Uncommon Designs. These little angels would be perfect as centerpieces, or even tree toppers! New to the series? Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented […]
Once again, y’all are truly knocking my socks off in this week’s Saturday 7 Party! Today’s Sunday Spotlight features 10 holiday projects that have caught my eye from this week’s lineup. Pear Ornament @ A Pumpkin and a Princess Chalkboard Art Ornaments @ Clean and Scentsible Easy DIY Christmas Trees @ Marisa Howard Design Glitter […]
The Swell Noël Series continues this morning with a darling free printable from Kim of Today’s Creative Blog. Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram by […]
Our first day of the Swell Noel 2012 series has arrived, and the sweet and talented Traci from Beneath My Heart is here to share some darling owl-themed Christmas ideas that I know y’all are going to love! *** Hello! I am so happy to be kicking off Amy’s Swell Noel series! I participated […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...