Today’s post is brought to you by 3M. Looking for a fun, unique way to showcase your favorite photos? This DIY ladder photo display is just the ticket! Outfitted with six ladder “rungs,” each containing two bulldog clips, this DIY photo display makes displaying and swapping out photos as easy as can be. Think of the possibilities: […]
Tag Archives | Positively Home & Garden
Looking for a way to add a bit of pizzazz to your home now that your holiday decorations have been packed up and stored away? Stitch up a fringed table runner to spruce up your space in quick and easy fashion! This is a sewing project perfect for beginning and experience sewists alike. Let’s get […]
Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December, I’ve invited some of my favorite friends over to share their best ideas to make this holiday season truly spectacular for the third annual Swell Noel series. The ever-talented Stef from Girl. Inspired. is here today to share a gorgeous, rustic-chic centerpiece idea with us. I just […]
Although I would love to have an infinite amount of creative time at my disposal, that is sadly not the case! On days that are particularly hectic, sometimes all the time I can sneak is 15 minutes. That is often all that is needed, though, to complete fun home decor craft projects from start to […]
Are you familiar with marine vinyl? If not, allow me to introduce you to my favorite sewing secret! Marine vinyl is a great way to add a professional touch to any applique project, as it adds a layer of terrific dimension to pillows, wearable accessories and more. Let me show you how I used marine […]
Learning how to sew a throw pillow is one area where true home decor savings can be accomplished, proving that some of the simplest sewing projects can turn out to be the most cost effective. Take, for instance, a set of handmade throw pillows. Using the latest styles and color palettes, a set of throw pillows […]
When decorating outdoor spaces, many overlook a perfect blank slate for adding a splash of style: the walls! Today I’m sharing how to make quick and easy outdoor wall decor with empty frames and a roll of decorative moss. Let me show you how easily it’s done! For this project, you will need… Rolled […]
Nothing can enhance a home’s curb appeal more quickly than a colorful container garden, and I especially love to add character to our front porch with hanging baskets. Pre-planted hanging baskets can be very affordable, but the problem with many of them is that they lack pizzazz. Today I’m sharing a super quick, super easy […]
Have the decorating itch but not a boundless budget for beautifying your space? Today I am sharing a few home decorating tips that will help you utilize what you already own to achieve the looks you love, all while sticking to even a tight budget. Hopefully you’ll be inspired to see the latent potential in the items […]
Create lovely botanical-print fabrics with fresh spring flowers, greenery and a hammer! This amazingly ingenious project is brought to you by PS contributor Carrie of Worth Pinning. Did you know you can pound the color of flowers and leaves into fabric to create your own fabric designs? This is Carrie from Worth Pinning and I’m […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...