This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With Independence Day later this week, craft up some festive patriotic star necklaces with your kids to wear on the big day! These necklaces come together in no time at all, and they are made extra-special with a secret supply that will help them glow […]
Tag Archives | Independence Day
Add a patriotic pop of color to your home by stitching up a fun color block pillow in red, white and blue! Even for beginners, this is a simple, straightforward sewing project that can easily be accomplished in a short amount of time and with minimal fabric. I have provided a printable PDF tutorial to […]
Add a festive touch of red, white and blue to your home this summer by crafting this patriotic stars and stripes wreath. A whimsical take on the American flag, this wreath features red ribbon stripes and a spray of white stars on a navy grosgrain bow. This wreath makes such a statement, you’ll never believe how […]
Y’all know me and my love of embellished tees. I couldn’t resist putting together a fun, totally last-minute Fourth of July tee for my littlest firecracker! This project comes together so easily, and the results are downright adorable, if I do say so myself. I’m sure many of you might be thinking, “Sure, that is […]
Welcome! I am so glad you’re here! In honor of Memorial Day today, I wanted to share a tutorial for a patriotic little tote I made for myself to carry this summer back and forth from the pool, play dates and trips to the store. What I love most about this tote pattern is how […]
Matt and I are total nerds when it comes to history. We love the History Channel. We read history books by choice. We actually named all of Jack’s stuffed animals when he was little after American presidents. (Which explains why his best buddy, a stuffed blue puppy, is named Abe instead of Fido.) […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...