Once again, my sweet mom (known around here as Mama Reita) has gone above and beyond with the girls’ Halloween outfits this year. Really, does it get any cuter? Oh, how Cecily adores her big sis. Mama Reita is a true applique wiz, and she always finds the cutest designs! This candy corn design is […]
Tag Archives | Mama Reita
GIVEAWAY CLOSED Congratulations to #43, Laura J.! There are a few friends I’ve made along the path of my blogging journey, and included in that group is the immensely talented Lindsay of The Cottage Home Blog. She and I began blogging around the same time, and I have been thrilled beyond measure to see her […]
Mama Reita surprised the kiddos late last week with a care package full of new clothes, so I decided to take some snapshots of them modeling their new duds. The dresses for the girls are Mom’s rendering of a dress she saw online a few weeks ago, and opted to put together on her own. Didn’t […]
This is another post brought to you by none other than the immensely talented Mama Reita (aka, my mom ;). I cannot remember another care package she has sent that has ever been more of a hit with Uno and Dos than the one she sent late last week, the contents of which included the […]
During college, my mom was a bit of a celebrity among my sorority sisters. Mama Reita’s care packages would arrive from 1000 miles away brimming with everything from notes of encouragement to clothes to tasty treats. During a particularly stressful time, Mom even took the painstaking trouble to overnight me my favorite rum cake (a […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...