Once again, my sweet mom (known around here as Mama Reita) has gone above and beyond with the girls’ Halloween outfits this year. Really, does it get any cuter? Oh, how Cecily adores her big sis. Mama Reita is a true applique wiz, and she always finds the cutest designs! This candy corn design is […]
Tag Archives | Mama Reita
GIVEAWAY CLOSED Congratulations to #43, Laura J.! There are a few friends I’ve made along the path of my blogging journey, and included in that group is the immensely talented Lindsay of The Cottage Home Blog. She and I began blogging around the same time, and I have been thrilled beyond measure to see her […]
Mama Reita surprised the kiddos late last week with a care package full of new clothes, so I decided to take some snapshots of them modeling their new duds. The dresses for the girls are Mom’s rendering of a dress she saw online a few weeks ago, and opted to put together on her own. Didn’t […]
This is another post brought to you by none other than the immensely talented Mama Reita (aka, my mom ;). I cannot remember another care package she has sent that has ever been more of a hit with Uno and Dos than the one she sent late last week, the contents of which included the […]
During college, my mom was a bit of a celebrity among my sorority sisters. Mama Reita’s care packages would arrive from 1000 miles away brimming with everything from notes of encouragement to clothes to tasty treats. During a particularly stressful time, Mom even took the painstaking trouble to overnight me my favorite rum cake (a […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...