Today’s post is sponsored by Cut It Out Frames. There has been a little spot above our stairs that I have always wanted to use to display the most recent portraits of my kiddos, and once the hustle and bustle of the school year was done, I determined myself to create a new gallery wall […]
Tag Archives | Photos
Many of y’all might remember the bittersweet post I wrote at the end of last summer about my first-born’s starting kindergarten, and today already marks his final day of school. I can recall all of the times I used to roll my eyes as a teenager (albeit discreetly) when an adult would lament how quickly […]
Isn’t it incredible how when the calendar turns to April, it seems there are not just one or two, but dozens of different events and holidays that necessitate gifts? With Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, end of school celebrations, graduations and weddings (plus a few baby showers thrown in for good measure!), the spring is certainly […]
This week has been teacher appreciation week at my oldest son’s school, and I wanted to make a little something to give to his teacher to let her know how much we truly value all she does for her students. As I was considering what type of project to put together, I immediately thought of […]
Throughout blogland, creative projects abound for using chalkboards in fun ways. Here at Positively Splendid, y’all might remember the ugly painting I turned into a chalkboard in my kitchen, and the fun Father’s Day photo collage with chalkboard messages I made for all of our dads. When I was planning George’s nursery, I knew I […]
I cannot say enough how much I have appreciated knowing my blog has been in such great hands over the course of the last weeks for A Swell Noel. Haven’t the projects and ideas been absolutely fabulous so far?? I am thrilled to be here today to contribute my first project to the lineup! I love […]
In Day 6 of our Swell Noel series, Amanda from Serenity Now is here to share a personal photo gift idea sure to make your recipient feel special! *** Hi, Positively Splendid readers! Amanda from Serenity Now here. I was so pleased that Amy asked me to stop by and share another project with you. Christmas is […]
It’s one of my favorite parts of the week: time to share the Positively Splendid stage with one of my talented readers! Today’s project comes from Maggie from Midwestern Sewing Girl, and it is darling beyond words. Take it away, Maggie! *** Oh yay!!!!! I’m so super excited to be here on Positively Splendid today! […]
Never miss a great idea!
Subscribe for free to have PS delivered straight to your inbox.
- For Dad. April 25, 2016
- Craft Storage Center from an Old Hutch! May 26, 2016
- Turtle Swirl Ice Cream Cake Recipe #SweetMemoriesGiveaway April 29, 2016
- Strawberry Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze #HugtheMess May 3, 2016
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread May 17, 2016
- DIY Barnwood Crate Flower Centerpiece #plaidcreators June 21, 2016
- DIY Patriotic Wreath June 14, 2016
- DIY Photo Magnets + Printable Gift Tags June 9, 2016
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath June 7, 2016
- Pop Party Favor Idea with Free Printables #MichaelsMakers June 1, 2016
- Crystal: OMG!!! I love this!!! So super cute and so organiz...
- Mary: Your dad is painting with the angels now. The nex...
- Farida: Your words are so beautiful! Your dad would be pro...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: Thanks so much for stopping in!...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: It really works wonders on those hard water stains...