Today’s post is brought to you by Rich Products. // Is there someone special to whom you would like to show your appreciation this Valentine’s Day? If so, I have a perfect idea for giving them a memorable, thoughtful gift that takes almost no time at all. In just 15 minutes (or less!) you can whip […]
Tag Archives | Valentine’s Day
Get ready for Valentine’s Day by crafting some fun valentine treats for friends and family. This round-up of 25 free printable valentines is brimming with creative ideas that recipients are sure to love! Read on for the full collection.
One of my favorite ways to spruce up my home for the holidays is by decorating my mantel. I love to take items I already have on hand and add some new ones to the mix to create displays I love! My valentine mantel this year is a great example of shopping my home to […]
Looking for a way to add some fabulous color to your home this Valentine’s Day? Don’t miss my felt rose wreath, which is adorned with a garden of beautiful handmade felt roses! For this project, you will need… 12-15 roses made with my Felt Rose Tutorial Grapevine wreath Spray paint Raffia Denim Pinking Shears Coordinating […]
Go a bit rustic with your Valentine’s Day decorations this year by creating a whitewashed twig wreath. This is an easy valentine craft project that can be made using natural elements from your own backyard. Let me show you how it’s done!
As a mom of a boy, it can be challenging to come up with Valentine’s Day classroom ideas that aren’t overly sentimental or mushy. Today’s printable valentine idea is one that is terrific for boys or girls. These bullseye valentines, which feature a pencil outfitted as a cute arrow, are sure to hit the mark with any […]
Love is in the air, friends! Welcome to an incredible Valentine’s Day giveaway that you won’t want to miss! Are you ready for this?! TWENTY-EIGHT wonderful bloggers have put together amazing Valentine’s Day baskets filled with everything you will need for fun, romantic night! That’s right, ladies… no more stressing over what to do or […]
A sweet reminder of some of the ones you love most, my Valentine’s Day embroidery hoop art is an easy craft project perfect for anyone wanting a meaningful way to accent their valentine decor. This project is perfect for displaying children’s names, but it would also be great to give as a handmade wedding gift […]
It’s never too early to plan ahead for fun valentines that stand out from the crowd. Today’s project idea is perfect not only for entertaining, but also for kiddos to hand out to their friends at school. My Love Potion Valentines include everything needed to make a yummy serving of ruby-red love potion: bottled water, a […]
Operating at the eleventh hour this Valentine’s Day? Never fear: PS contributor Jessica from Sunny Tuesday has you covered with two darling valentine printables to make putting together a special treat as easy as can be! *** Hi! I’m thrilled to be here, sharing this fun, free printable with y’all today! Sometimes I wait till […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...