Thanks so much to everyone for the kind words on my Halloween mantel! As promised, today I’m sharing the printables for the poem that serves as the focal point of the display. I made a couple of different versions of the printable, in two color schemes and an assortment of sizes. One is a simple […]
Tag Archives | Wall Decor
Artwork that makes a stylish statement AND allows the kiddos to flex their creative muscles? Sign me up! I love today’s idea from Holly at My Sister’s Suitcase! *** I love creating simple art pieces that add a personal touch to the spaces in our home. I have two boys, 5 and 7, who always […]
Good morning, everyone! I am so incredibly excited to announce that over the next few weeks, I am going to add some new additions to the PS Team. My first splendid contributor to introduce is the incredibly talented Megan from The Homes I Have Made. Her projects have always drawn me in with their incredible […]
There are plenty of times when I have come to the end of a wall art project that I am particularly proud of, only to find myself with the conundrum of how to hang my creation. One trip to the picture-hanging hardware section at Lowe’s can only serve to confuse things further: there are so […]
The moment I switch my calendar to March, I automatically shift into spring mode. All this week, I’ve been sharing the details of my spring mantel, which represents my first springtime project of the year. Without a doubt, the star of the display is my vibrant turquoise chalkboard picket fence pallet. I shared a few weeks […]
I absolutely love the look of the stacked colorful frames in funky shapes that have become so popular lately. I have had in mind to find and/or make some frames like these to hang on either side of the framed chalkboard in the nursery, and while perusing Pinterest, I saw a pin that suggested buying […]
There are certain songs that take me back to my childhood the moment that I hear the very first notes. The printables I am sharing today are an homage to one of these!I wanted something meaningful to round out the wall decor in George’s sweet nursery, and as I was pondering what theme to use, […]
These custom wall decals I created with scraps of fabric from the baby bedding I sewed for George’s nursery took me a total of one hour to cut out and hang, but the personality they add to the space is huge. These give a cheery polka dot sensibility to the accent wall behind George’s crib, and […]
Now that it’s time to pack away the Christmas decorations, I am in the mood to start thinking about Valentine’s Day. I decided this week to make a fun little printable to kick-start my Valentine’s Day decor!Long before the days of text messages, back when I was in middle school, my friends and I would […]
Do you ever get a project in your head that just won’t let you rest until you get it done? When I first stumbled upon this sweet nursery decor at Spearmint Baby (which I referenced in my Chalkboard Birth Announcement post earlier this week), that is exactly how I felt. I knew I wanted a board […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...