With Valentine’s Day around the corner, surprise someone special with a sweet gift idea they are sure to love! This tulip easy valentine gift idea features a potted tulip plant outfitted with a free printable gift tag with a clever message that is oh-so-fitting for Valentine’s Day: These “Tu-Lips” Wish You a Happy Valentine’s Day! I have given these as last-minute gifts to teachers, but they would also be perfect for neighbors, friends and spouses. Read on for the complete how-to for this project and to download the free printable!
For this tulip easy valentine gift project, you will need…
“Tu-Lips” Valentine Printable Tags << Click link for FREE download
- Computer and printer
- 8.5×11″ White cardstock
- 12″ metal barbecue skewers
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
Products featured in this post may contain affiliate links, which allows me to continue to create fun tutorials and printables like these at no cost to you. So, thank you!
- Download the Tu-Lips tag PDF file onto your computer.
- Using your computer printer, print the tags onto the white cardstock.
- Use scissors to cut the tag(s) out.
- Affix the circular grip portion of one of the skewers to the back of one of the tags using hot glue. Repeat to create as many tags as desired. Allow glue to dry completely.
- Poke the lower end of the skewer into a potted tulip plant for an instant, clever gift!
Overall, this is an easy valentine gift idea that can be made from start to finish in 5 minutes or less. (I love a quick and easy project, don’t you?)
I love that the tulip plant can be enjoyed until it is no longer blooming, and then planted in a garden to continue to enjoy for years to come!
Thanks so much for taking time today to stop by for a visit!
On the lookout for even more fun ideas for the day of love?
Be sure to check out all of my Valentine’s Day ideas, or scroll down for some of my personal favorites!
FREE Printable Valentines
Desserts to Share
Crafts & Decorating