Finding cute classroom valentine cards for kids that don’t involve candy is always my goal each year. These adorable party animal printable valentine cards are super easy to make with my free printable, and they are sure to be a hit with kids of all ages! And the best part of all? You guessed it–they are 100% candy free!
Supplies for Party Animal Printable Valentine Cards
- White cardstock
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- Small animal figurines (I used this collection of jungle animals)
- 3D adhesive glue dots
- Download and print the Party Animal Valentine Sheet onto the white cardstock.
- Cut out each card using the paper trimmer or scissors.
- Apply an adhesive dot onto the back of the animal figurines and affix one to each card so that the head of the animal is facing the word balloon on the card.
These party animal classroom valentines are perfect for making with kids, because they really are a snap to put together! Making printable valentine cards at home instead of opting for a store-bought version really allows your child’s personality to shine!
Although my son went with a jungle animal theme for these cute DIY valentine cards, you could easily swap out the animals for whatever your own child likes best: sea animals, dogs, cats, reptiles, dinosaurs, etc. There are so many cute miniature animal toys out there to choose from!
Making handmade valentine cards with my kids each year to give to their friends is one of my favorite things to do each year! Looking for some great DIY Valentine’s Day to give a whirl this year? Don’t miss the fun ideas below, including even more clever free printable valentine ideas.