Many of you already know how much I love to create. Honestly, if a day goes by that I don’t get to flex my creative muscles, I feel a little off. I love to sit down with the kiddos and do little projects, and when I found this idea for turkey hats on Parents.com the other night, I couldn’t wait to work on it with Jack and Charlotte. Today was cloudy and cold, a perfect day for pulling out our art supplies and getting to work!
November 19, 2009
I am always so amazed at what little sponges these kiddos are. It is so fun to teach them new things and watch their excitement when they get to share their new knowledge with Matt when he gets home each evening. We’ve been talking a lot lately about Thanksgiving-themed things like turkey, pilgrims and the Mayflower. You should hear Jack and Charlotte try to say “religious persecution.”
So what have you created today?
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...