July 22, 2011
Pate-Meadows Designs Giveaway!
So let’s talk about how to get yourself entered to win, shall we?
Entry One (Mandatory)
Visit the Pate-Meadows site, and come back to let me know which pattern you would choose.
Like Pate-Meadows on Facebook, and come back to let me know.
Tweet, blog, or post about this giveaway on Facebook. To make things super simple, you can copy and paste the tweet below:
I want to #win a Pate-Meadows #sewing pattern at Positively Splendid! http://tinyurl.com/49tldgx
The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. CDT on August 4. The winner will be announced on August 5. In order to maximize your chances to win, you must leave a separate comment for each entry.
If your email address is not linked to your comment through Google, please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you should you be chosen the winner. Thank you!
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...