July 22, 2011
Pate-Meadows Designs Giveaway!
So let’s talk about how to get yourself entered to win, shall we?
Entry One (Mandatory)
Visit the Pate-Meadows site, and come back to let me know which pattern you would choose.
Like Pate-Meadows on Facebook, and come back to let me know.
Tweet, blog, or post about this giveaway on Facebook. To make things super simple, you can copy and paste the tweet below:
I want to #win a Pate-Meadows #sewing pattern at Positively Splendid! http://tinyurl.com/49tldgx
The contest will close at 11:59 p.m. CDT on August 4. The winner will be announced on August 5. In order to maximize your chances to win, you must leave a separate comment for each entry.
If your email address is not linked to your comment through Google, please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you should you be chosen the winner. Thank you!
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
Never miss a great idea!
Subscribe for free to have PS delivered straight to your inbox.
- For Dad. April 25, 2016
- Craft Storage Center from an Old Hutch! May 26, 2016
- Turtle Swirl Ice Cream Cake Recipe #SweetMemoriesGiveaway April 29, 2016
- Strawberry Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze #HugtheMess May 3, 2016
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread May 17, 2016
- DIY Barnwood Crate Flower Centerpiece #plaidcreators June 21, 2016
- DIY Patriotic Wreath June 14, 2016
- DIY Photo Magnets + Printable Gift Tags June 9, 2016
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath June 7, 2016
- Pop Party Favor Idea with Free Printables #MichaelsMakers June 1, 2016
- Crystal: OMG!!! I love this!!! So super cute and so organiz...
- Mary: Your dad is painting with the angels now. The nex...
- Farida: Your words are so beautiful! Your dad would be pro...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: Thanks so much for stopping in!...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: It really works wonders on those hard water stains...