November 14, 2011
Healthy Christmas Care Package (Swell Noel #35)
I am excited to be here on Positively Splendid! Amy is a doll and I am so happy to visit while she is enjoying her sweet bundle!
Hi, I’m Michelle from…
I used the tissue box idea and added an array of health related items:
Added some snowflake filler aka pieces of silk flowers that look like snowflakes.
Then, I made some matching tags using wrapping paper, thin white cardboard, glue and glitter paint.
Cut out a snowflake. Glue it to the cardboard. Cover the white areas with glitter glue using the Martha Stewart fine tip top that screws right on to the paint bottle. Let the glue dry.
Cut the snowflakes out and write “We tissue a Merry Christmas…” and “and a healthy New Year!” on the back.
I love how it turned out and everything cost me under $10! Everything but the glitter paint, glue and cardboard was from Target. Easy as pie!
Thanks for letting me stop in and feel free to swing by and visit any time over on A Little Tipsy!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.
Isn’t that a fun, unique idea? What a perfect gift for the teachers in our lives who are constantly in the line of sniffly noses and coughs!
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...