November 1, 2011
Silhouette Advent Calendar (Discount Code Included!)
A bit about the calendars:
The 2011 Silhouette limited edition advent calendar is the best way to use your Silhouette to count down to Christmas. The calendar is a 15″ wood shadowbox which includes a special download card redeemable for 25 boxes and drawers from the Silhouette Online Store. Each box and drawer template is downloaded automatically into My Library and is pre-sized and labeled for each compartment of your shadowbox advent calendar. Fill each box or drawer with a holiday message or a little treat and enjoy the holiday season.
I am in the process of putting together one of these guys for our family this year, and I plan to make an advent calendar full of different EXPERIENCES:
Going to the tree farm to cut down our tree.
Choosing a child from the Angel Tree and buying the gifts.
Making cut-out cookies.
Reading the Christmas story found in Luke.
And lots more! Twenty-one more, to be exact.
Using your Silhouette machine makes this project as simple as can be. All you need is some festive scrapbook paper, scrapbooking adhesive and an afternoon to transform this empty box into something truly memorable. This is a great project to commission the help of small helpers, too!
You can choose to fill your calendar with boxes…
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- Mason Jar Mothers’ Day Gift with Free Printables #SharetheDOVE
- Orange Hot Fudge Sauce Gift Idea with Free Printables #SwellNoel
- Create with Me at the Home Depot Chore Chart DIH Workshop!
- Creativity U: How to Sew a Simple Envelope-Back Pillow Cover
- Handmade Note Cards + Silhouette Sketch Pen Promotion
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...