May 20, 2012

Saturday Seven Party {No. 26}

Welcome to the party, everyone! I am so glad you’re here!

New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday marks my Saturday Seven Party, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!

Last week’s most-viewed link:
Perfectly Personalized Bridal Shower Gift Ideas @ The Hand Crafted Cottage

A few party guidelines:

Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below:

Positively Splendid

In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!

• Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
  • Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
  • Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
  • Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
  • If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
  • By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

After you link up, visit at least two other party-goers and leave them some comment love. Because after all, who doesn’t love comments? :)

Sound good? Alright – let’s get this party started!!

18 Responses to Saturday Seven Party {No. 26}

1. Shannon @Fox HollowCottage May 20, 2012 at 12:55 am #

This comment has been removed by the author.

2. Shannon @Fox HollowCottage May 20, 2012 at 12:57 am #

Thanks for hosting Amy!!

3. Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles May 20, 2012 at 1:06 am #

Thank you so much for hosting!

4. Christy May 20, 2012 at 1:26 am #

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great rest of the week.

5. Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers May 20, 2012 at 1:29 am #

Thanks for hosting Amy!!!

6. Lindsay May 20, 2012 at 1:31 am #

Such a lovely party, Amy! Thanks for hosting!

7. Recipes We Love May 20, 2012 at 1:56 am #

thanks for posting… also I just posted then as i was recording on our spreadsheet what I posted I realized I posted the same post as last week. I am sorry, I did not think the post was a week old so I did not even check. Again I am sorry for posting the same post 2 weeks in a row.

Ann Kellly

8. Bonnie @ Uncommon May 20, 2012 at 2:13 am #

Always a great party Amy! Thank you for hosting each week!! ;)

9. Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust May 20, 2012 at 4:28 am #

Hello Amy, I met you at SNAP & I’m popping by to say hello. Wow, I’m so impressed with your beautiful & successful blog! I linked a project – thanks so much for hosting the par-tay!

Warmly, Michelle

10. Winnie May 20, 2012 at 5:14 am #

Hi Amy
    Hope you’re haveing a great weekend

11. Narelle Heath May 20, 2012 at 6:28 am #

Thanks for hosting Amy! It’s been a while since I’ve had something to link up, but I’m glad to be back!

12. Paula May 20, 2012 at 11:32 am #

Thanks for hosting. I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

13. Stone Cottage Adventures May 20, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Ooh! I love the Tshirt to Cardigan idea! I love re vamping Ts! Thanks for a wonderful party! Marci

14. Simply AJ May 20, 2012 at 2:40 pm #

Thanks for hosting another great party! I’m off to check out a few links. AJ@queenofmynest

15. Liz & Holley May 21, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

Thanks for hosting!

1. 6 Upcycled Projects to Make! | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor} - October 22, 2012

[...] a bit of inspiration to get you started, check out these fabulous ideas that were linked up in this week’s Saturday 7 Party!one.T-Shirt to Cardigan @ Keeping it Simple two. Upcycled Cutlery Caddy @ A Little Something in [...]

2. How To Freshen and Restyle a Floral Arrangement - Fox Hollow Cottage - April 11, 2013

[...] a beautiful day!   Linking Up At: Positively Splendid, It’s Overflowing, Todays Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Savvy Southern Style, Thrifty Decor [...]

3. Patriotic Summer Pool Noodle Wreath-The Tutorial - Fox Hollow Cottage - May 19, 2013

[...] Project Was Linked Up At; The 36th Avenue, French Country Cottage, 504 Main, The Frugal Girls, Positively Splendid, My Romantic Home Tatertots and Jello, Funky Junk Interiors, DIY Show Off, Craft-O-Maniac, I [...]