September 16, 2012

Saturday Seven Party {No. 42}

New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday night marks my Saturday Seven Party, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!

Last week’s most-viewed link:
Hip Hostess Gift @ She’s Kinda Crafty

A few party guidelines:

Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below:
Positively Splendid

In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!

• Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
  • Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
  • Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
  • Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
  • If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
  • By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

After you link up, visit at least two other party-goers and leave them some comment love. Because after all, who doesn’t love comments? :)

I’ll be going through links tonight to compile my Sunday Spotlight post. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!

Sound good? Alright – let’s get this party started!!

18 Responses to Saturday Seven Party {No. 42}

1. Crystal September 16, 2012 at 12:10 am #

Thanks for hosting, Amy! I hope you’re having a great weekend.

2. Christina at I Gotta Create! September 16, 2012 at 12:31 am #

Happy to be partying with you Amy!
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

3. Kathryn Depew September 16, 2012 at 12:34 am #

Thank you for hosting this link party! This is my second week here, and I love finding these great ideas! I’ve added your button on my blog: http://cottonridgellc.com/links-resources/.

4. twelve-O-eight September 16, 2012 at 12:37 am #

Thank you so much for hosting Amy!! Have a fabulous weekend :)

xoxo, Tanya

5. Jenn Lifford September 16, 2012 at 12:45 am #

Thanks so much for the great party Amy! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
    Jenn :)

6. Bonnie @ Uncommon September 16, 2012 at 1:40 am #

Happy Weekend Amy!!! Thank you for another great party!! :)

7. Angie@Echoes of Laughter September 16, 2012 at 1:46 am #

Thanks for hosting Amy! Wishing you a fabulous week! Angie xo

8. Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers September 16, 2012 at 1:51 am #

Thanks so much for hosting Amy!

9. Kathy Moody September 16, 2012 at 2:52 am #

Thank you for hosting, Amy! Have a great weekend.

10. K Coake September 16, 2012 at 3:43 am #

Thanks so much for hosting!

11. Stone Cottage Adventures September 16, 2012 at 11:35 am #

Thank you for hosting this splendid party! -Marci

12. Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley September 16, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.

13. Stacy @ She's {kinda} Crafty September 16, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

I can’t believe I had the most views. How exciting. Thanks for the great party!!

14. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke Photography September 17, 2012 at 3:50 am #

I’m here for the party! I linked up my couples halloween party (171 i think) thanks for hosting!

15. Helen B. @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog September 18, 2012 at 5:53 am #

I did not realize I haven’t been subscribed to the email updates for your blog and have therefore missed this party for quite awhile now! :( But I am back…and I am submitting my email so I won’t miss it again!

Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

1. Seven Fun Halloween Craft Ideas | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor} - March 5, 2013

[...] Sunday, everyone!I have had so much fun going through all of the marvelous ideas linked up in this week’s Saturday 7 Party. I hope you’ll head over and join in the party by linking up what you’ve been working [...]

2. Best Rolled Sugar Cookies - March 15, 2013

[...] Saturday @ Classy Clutter Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters’ Stuff Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid Overflowing with Creativity @ It’s Overflowing  SundaySundae Scoop @ [...]

3. Halloween Candy Bowl - Create Craft Love - March 15, 2013

[...] Saturday @ Classy Clutter   Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters’ Stuff  Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid Overflowing with Creativity @ It’s Overflowing   SundaySundae Scoop [...]