September 30, 2012

Saturday Seven Party {No. 44}

Happy Saturday! I am so glad you stopped by!

New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday night marks my Saturday Seven Party, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!

Last week’s most-viewed link:
Caramel Apple Nut Bars @ Hoosier Homemade

A few party guidelines:

Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below (I’ve got a new button to go with PS’s new look!):

Positively Splendid

In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!
  • Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
  • Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
  • Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
  • Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
  • If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
  • By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

After you link up, visit at least two other party-goers and leave them some comment love. Because after all, who doesn’t love comments? :)

I’ll be going through links tonight to compile my Sunday Spotlight post. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!

Sound good? Alright – let’s get this party started!!

14 Responses to Saturday Seven Party {No. 44}

1. Crystal September 30, 2012 at 12:02 am #

Thanks for hosting, Amy. I hope you have a great weekend!

2. Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. September 30, 2012 at 12:23 am #

Thanks for hosting!!

3. K Coake September 30, 2012 at 12:24 am #

Amy, Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your weekend.

4. Mary Beth September 30, 2012 at 1:48 am #

Thanks for hosting…have a lovely weekend!

5. Amanda @ Serenity Now September 30, 2012 at 1:53 am #

Thank you for hosting, Amy! Hugs from Virginia! :)

6. rebecca September 30, 2012 at 5:14 am #

Thank you for hosting this. I’m a new follower via Facebook and just linked up my project for the first time here :) I’m excited to look through everyone’s crafts and sorts!!

7. Lizzie Jane September 30, 2012 at 5:25 am #

Thanks amy for hosting another great link up!!

8. twelve-O-eight September 30, 2012 at 5:33 am #

Thank you so much for hosting Amy, I look forward to linking up each Saturday :)

Hugs, Tanya

9. Michele Cole September 30, 2012 at 1:46 pm #

Thanks for hosting such a great party! Have a wonderful week!

Michele @ Better Organized Living

10. cherished bliss September 30, 2012 at 1:57 pm #

Thanks for Hosting Amy!! I accidently linked up the wrong post on #96 if you wouldn’t mind deleting that one. Sorry about that!

Thanks,
    Ashley

11. Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home September 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

Thanks for the great party, Amy! Have a great Sunday :o)

1. 10 Fall Decorating Ideas | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor} - March 5, 2013

[...] I have had such a great time sorting through all of the fantastic links from this week’s Saturday 7 Party. If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll head over to browse through the links and and add [...]

2. Halloween Wreath {aka Nevermore} - March 19, 2013

[...] Owl  SaturdaySpotlight Saturday @ Classy Clutter Strut Your Stuff@ Six Sisters’ Stuff Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid Overflowing with Creativity @ It’s Overflowing  SundaySundae Scoop @ [...]

3. Raven Inspired Halloween Porch - March 19, 2013

[...] Saturday @ Classy Clutter   Strut Your Stuff@ Six Sisters’ Stuff   Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid Overflowing with Creativity @ It’s [...]