- Cut bead board to size, mine is 20″ long x 11 1/2″ tall.
- Measure + cut trim to size, I used a Ryobi miter saw, 4 quick cuts!
- Paint trim brown, I used DecoArt’s “Raw Umber”. Don’t forget the edges of your bead board too!
- Screw bead board to trim from the back of the bead board using 1/2″ screws.
- Apply stencil (I used BellMT font/bold) and paint inside red.
- After the letters are dry, sand down the inside wood for a distressed look. Bonus: hides imperfections (;
- Use bakers twine to hang the wreath discreetly behind the frame, tack into place.
Hang and display and you’re done! This project was free for me since I had everything in my stash in my craft room!
Kristi and Kelli always have something fantastic up their sleeves over at Lolly Jane!