To begin, download, print and cut out all of the pattern pieces.
Using the prepared pattern pieces, make your cuts:
- From the red felt: 2 main body pieces
- From the white felt: 4 strap pieces
- From the black felt: 2 belt pieces
- From the silver cardstock: 1 belt buckle piece
Once your cuts are made, the method for making these treat bags is exactly the same as the one for my Bunny Pants Treat Bags, with two modifications:
- Instead of sewing the straps on as I did in that project, I opted here to attach them with hot glue.
- In lieu of a tail, I added a rectangular buckle cut from cardstock to the front of the pants by attaching it with hot glue.
In no time at all, you have precious little treat bags ready to be filled with any number of fun goodies!
These would make such fun little gift card holders, and they would be perfect for sending to classroom parties!
I’ve got a whole lineup of cute pants treat bags here at PS!
Feeling inspired to do whip up a few of these little guys, or needing to wrap up some last-minute holiday crafting? I’ve got a terrific coupon from Jo-Ann to help you save a little bit as you buy your supplies. (Yay!)
And be sure to check out the Jo-Ann craft catalog, which is brimming with fun ideas to make this holiday season truly special!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Jo-Ann stores. All opinions are entirely my own.