I don’t know about you, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for hand-written cards, and especially when it comes to Mother’s Day. I have a little collection of cards my children have made me for Mother’s Day in years past, and I know I will always cherish them. Truly, there are few things more precious to me than the messages these cards contain, all written in their sweet handwriting. I think any mother can relate!
Regardless of whether you are on the ball this year, or even if you find yourself needing a card for Mom at the very last-minute, my free printable Mother’s Day card will make your life a little easier. And a note from you will probably be the best gift she’ll receive this year, hands down!
To assemble the card, print the file onto white cardstock, and cut the image out with scissors or a paper trimmer. You can even use decorative scissors if you like!
Fold the card in half, and write a heartfelt note to tell Mom how much you truly appreciate her.
And, in case you needed another reason to create one of these cards for the moms in your life, this video will certainly inspire you. (P.S. I have watched this video a handful of times, and it still makes me emotional. Regardless of whether you are a child of a mom or a mom yourself, it really is worth a watch!)
I created this little project as a part of the monthly Year of Celebrations Party, which I host with some of my favorite creative friends. And now it’s YOUR turn to share your fun ideas for moms, dads and grads!
The Mom/Dad/Grad-themed Year of Celebrations Pinterest party will be held this Sunday, May 4, and you all are all cordially invited to join in!
- Amy from The Idea Room // Follow Amy on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid // Follow me on Pinterest
- Cheryl from TidyMom // Follow Cheryl on Pinterest
- Cindy from Skip to My Lou // Follow Cindy on Pinterest
- Desiree from The 36th Avenue // Follow Desiree on Pinterest
- Heather from Whipperberry // Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Jen from Tatertots and Jello // Follow Jen on Pinterest
- Kari Ann from Thistlewood Farms // Follow Kari Ann on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies // Follow Kellie on Pinterest
- Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane // Follow Lolly Jane on Pinterest
- Melissa from No. 2 Pencil // Follow Melissa on Pinterest
- Mique from 30 Handmade Days // Follow Mique on Pinterest
- Tauni from SNAP! // Follow Tauni on Pinterest
The monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party is the place to find THE most comprehensive, inspiring Pinterest board on the block. Each and every month, we’ll be focusing on a different holiday or celebration, and this month is all about Moms, Dads and Grads! Here are all of the details for how YOU can participate:
- What: A Pinterest Party to celebrate all things Mom/Dad/Grad!
- When: THIS Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST
How you can participate:
- Round up YOUR favorite Mom, Dad or Graduation projects and recipes. Anything goes: crafts, decor, sweet treats, and more!
- When the party kicks off, tweet YOUR favorite project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations. Helpful hint: We highly recommend putting the hashtag at the beginning of your tweet to ensure it doesn’t get cut off.
- On Sunday, May 4, tune in at 9 p.m. EST and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.