This is a sponsored post written in conjunction with Jo-Ann Stores and Wilton. All opinions are entirely my own.
Love the idea of delighting the little ones in your life with fun Halloween treats, but lacking the time to make it all happen? Let me show you how I put together some no-bake Halloween pops with a base made of a favorite childhood treat: marshmallow pies! Wilton products available at Jo-Ann stores nationwide give you the ability to create darling edible treats, even if you don’t have time to heat up the oven. Let me show you how to make these quick-and-easy Halloween marshmallow pie pops in 5 minutes or less!
When the name Wilton comes to mind, most think of fabulous baked confections that are decorated to the nines: cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more. I have always used Wilton products for my cake-decorating projects, because I really feel they are unparalleled in their quality and incredible product lineup. Wilton gives you so many ways to make food FUN!
But, let’s be honest, sometimes hectic schedules just don’t allow time for baking. As it turns out, Wilton products are also great for turning pre-made, store-bought sweets like traditional marshmallow pies into wow-worthy treats!
To make Halloween marshmallow pie pops, you will need…
- Packaged marshmallow pies
- Wilton cake pop sticks
- Wilton candy melts in white and black
- Wilton mummy cupcake decorating kit
- Wilton Halloween sprinkles
- Miniature halloween cupcake liners
- Piping bags
Making these pops truly couldn’t be easier!
- Insert a cake pop stick into the bottom of each pie.
- Melt the candy melts according to the package instructions. Place the black candy melt into a piping bag.
- For the ghost pops, use a spoon to spread white candy melt onto the front of the pop. While the candy melt is still melted, affix 2 of the googly eyes from the mummy cupcake kit. Use the black candy melt and piping bag to create a circular mouth.
- For the mummy pops, cut small strips of the candy rolls from the mummy cupcake kit using kitchen shears. Use the black candy melt and piping bag to affix the strips to the front of one of the marshmallow pies. Finish by affixing two googly eyes to the front with the black candy melt.
- For the monster pops, sprinkle sugar sprinkles onto the front of one of the pops. (The sugar will stick to the chocolate coating on the pie.) Affix three googly eyes from the mummy cupcake kit to the front with the piping bag and black candy melt.
- Finish by cutting a small x at the center of the miniature cupcake liners, and then slide the liner up onto the cake pop stick to form a handy crumb catcher to keep little hands mess-free!
Wasn’t that a breeze? In no time at all, you have treats to make any day truly spook-tacular!
… and Goofy Ghosts!
This post is part of a super-fun blog tour hosted by Jo-Ann and Wilton called 13 Days of Sweet Halloween Treats.
12 very talented bloggers and I have teamed up to share our most delicious Halloween treat ideas. The fun started on Tuesday and runs through next week, so be sure to check out the full lineup. Here’s a schedule so you can follow along!
October 1st: Skip to My Lou
October 2nd: Blissful and Domestic
October 3rd: Positively Splendid
October 4th: The Crafty Blog Stalker
October 5th: Girl. Inspired.
October 6th: 4 You with Love
October 7th: That’s What Che Said
October 8th: Family Ever After
October 9th: Baby Loving Mama
October 10th: Sweet C’s Designs
October 11th: A Pumpkin and A Princess
October 12th: Polka Dot Chair
October 13th: I Don’t Know How She Does It
If you become inspired to create something fabulous throughout the tour (which, with a lineup like that, who wouldn’t?), I’ve got a coupon for 50% off one regular item at Jo-Ann good now through October 31! Yay! Simply click the image below to grab the coupon for yourself. 🙂