It’s no secret that one of my favorite meals to enjoy with my family is brunch, and today I’ve rounded up some delicious recipes (both savory and sweet!) perfect for serving on a lazy weekend morning. Regardless of whether the occasion is a holiday like Mother’s Day or simply a celebration of a lovely weekend, […]
Tag Archives | Brunch
Weekend brunch is a regular favorite in our household, and I am always on the lookout for recipes that are easy to make, yet unique enough to make even a typical weekend feel special. Our family loves egg dishes, and these miniature frittatas are a breeze to make, making them perfect not only for lazy […]
Never miss a great idea!
Subscribe for free to have PS delivered straight to your inbox.
- For Dad. April 25, 2016
- Craft Storage Center from an Old Hutch! May 26, 2016
- Turtle Swirl Ice Cream Cake Recipe #SweetMemoriesGiveaway April 29, 2016
- Strawberry Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze #HugtheMess May 3, 2016
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread May 17, 2016
- DIY Barnwood Crate Flower Centerpiece #plaidcreators June 21, 2016
- DIY Patriotic Wreath June 14, 2016
- DIY Photo Magnets + Printable Gift Tags June 9, 2016
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath June 7, 2016
- Pop Party Favor Idea with Free Printables #MichaelsMakers June 1, 2016
- Crystal: OMG!!! I love this!!! So super cute and so organiz...
- Mary: Your dad is painting with the angels now. The nex...
- Farida: Your words are so beautiful! Your dad would be pro...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: Thanks so much for stopping in!...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: It really works wonders on those hard water stains...