Warm months call for lounging by the pool or in the backyard with a cold drink in hand, and these fun DIY insulated beverage holders (also known as koozies in my neck of the woods) are the perfect way to ensure your drink stays nice and frosty! These can be made in literally minutes, and they […]
Tag Archives | Sewn Gifts
Give a personalized gift to a special man in your life by making him an embroidered case to hold his eyeglasses or sunglasses. With this step-by-step how-to, I guide you through the entire process, also providing a printable PDF to make following along as easy can can be. This is an easy sewing project and […]
Each year, it seems like the advent of spring brings plenty of gift-giving opportunities! With Mothers’ Day, graduations, weddings and more, I am always looking for easy handmade gift ideas. These little polka-dotted trinket dishes can be whipped up in no time flat, and they only cost a mere $1 or so to make. They […]
Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest […]
With holiday gift-giving time just around the corner, now is the time to craft thoughtful handmade gifts. Travel jewelry cases would make a terrific gift for any of the ladies on your list, and with my complete step-by-step tutorial and free PDF pattern, they can be stitched in no time! These would be a perfect […]
This post brought to you by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine. Ready or not, the holiday season is almost upon us! If you are going to be welcoming guests into your home over the course of the next few weeks, I have a couple of tips for making sure your home will […]
With Mothers’ Day coming up in less than a week, you might think it’s too late to put together a thoughtful handmade gift for a special mom in your life. Not at all! Today I’m sharing a round-up of projects from the PS archives that are perfect for last-minute Mothers’ Day gifts. Totally do-able in […]
This time of year, I am never lacking occasions that necessitate a great gift idea, and today’s idea for a framed corkboard display is a terrific handmade gift idea for moms, teachers, friends, graduates and more! This is an easy craft idea that requires only easy-to-find supplies. Let’s get started! This project is one that […]
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a delicious idea from Jen of Tatertots & Jello, plus free printables to make a dynamic presentation a snap! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen […]
Inevitably during the holidays, I always wind up needing a very last-minute gift to take to a dinner party, or something to give to a neighbor or a teacher at a moment’s notice. This simple potted herb gift idea is one that is perfect for such instances! By sprucing up a potted herb (I found mine […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...