Little embellishments can make a big difference in handmade projects, and today I’m sharing a super easy tutorial for lace flowers that are perfect for punching up everything from tote bags to sweaters, garlands and more. Using just a few easy-to-find supplies, you’ll never believe how simply these come together! Let me fill you in […]
Tag Archives | Lace
Being a southern girl, there are few things I love more than to punch up an outfit with a feminine, flirty accessory. This lace-embellished tote bag features delicate lace and a bold monogram: the perfect combination of sweetness and sass! By using a pre-made tote bag, this is a fun DIY accessory project that you […]
Oh, how I love Halloween! Outfitting my home in spooky fashion is something I look forward to all year long!This year, I am going with a vintage theme for my Halloween decor, incorporating an abundance of black lace with a few kicks of antique gold. The project I’m sharing today–Decoupaged Lace Pumpkins–is one that can […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...