Today’s post is brought to you by DOVE via MomTrends. Moms really deserve our appreciation, don’t you think? Thinking of my own mom, it is incredible to think of all the ways my life is better just because of the amazing woman she is. This Mothers’ Day, I have come up with a gift idea […]
Tag Archives | Teacher Appreciation
With today being May 1 (can you believe it?) the end of the school year is just around the corner. With teacher appreciation gifts, and gifts for coaches, piano teachers and more, situations requiring a meaningful, thoughtful gift are never in short supply this time of year! Today I am sharing a fun set of printable […]
This week marks the first day of school for my oldest kiddos. I can hardly believe it! Today’s tutorial from Bonnie and Trish at Uncommon Designs is perfect for anyone looking forward to the school year ahead! *** Hey y’all! I am Trish from Uncommon and Bonnie and I are so glad to be back […]
It is always nice to have special gift ideas in your arsenal that make it possible to get kiddos involved in the prep process. The idea I’m sharing today – Flower Rice Krispies Treat Pops – is one that enables children to add their artistic stamp to a sweet gift perfect for teachers, moms, grandmas […]
I don’t know about you, but I think it is incredible that we are already entering the second week of May! This is the time of year when I am needing quick and easy gift ideas to simplify the end-of-year rush. Today I’m sharing one of the little gifts my son will be […]
This week has been teacher appreciation week at my oldest son’s school, and I wanted to make a little something to give to his teacher to let her know how much we truly value all she does for her students. As I was considering what type of project to put together, I immediately thought of […]
Never miss a great idea!
Subscribe for free to have PS delivered straight to your inbox.
- For Dad. April 25, 2016
- Craft Storage Center from an Old Hutch! May 26, 2016
- Turtle Swirl Ice Cream Cake Recipe #SweetMemoriesGiveaway April 29, 2016
- Strawberry Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze #HugtheMess May 3, 2016
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread May 17, 2016
- DIY Barnwood Crate Flower Centerpiece #plaidcreators June 21, 2016
- DIY Patriotic Wreath June 14, 2016
- DIY Photo Magnets + Printable Gift Tags June 9, 2016
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath June 7, 2016
- Pop Party Favor Idea with Free Printables #MichaelsMakers June 1, 2016
- Crystal: OMG!!! I love this!!! So super cute and so organiz...
- Mary: Your dad is painting with the angels now. The nex...
- Farida: Your words are so beautiful! Your dad would be pro...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: Thanks so much for stopping in!...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: It really works wonders on those hard water stains...